Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We're back!!!!!

I can't believe it's been a year since I blogged... really, a year... what's wrong with me. I know what it was, my blog was sooooo boring!!! Not now!!! My friend Jaime gave me a blog makeover and I LOVE IT!!!!!! If you're in need of a blog re-do, please give Jaime a shout at the hope for Elisyn link on the right side. She's super talented, really sweet and is doing all this to raise money for their beautiful daughter in China who they need to get home now!!! Even if you don't need a blog re-do, visit her page and see her cutie pie waiting in China, you may be able to support them in other ways!! 


Lots has happened since I last blogged: We celebrated Laila's 1st Forever Family Day, Laila had her palate repaired at Shriner's Hospital for Children in LA, Scott had surgery, Christmas, Laila's 3rd Birthday, lots of giggles, lovin', playing and just enjoying being a family!!! I only have pictures on my computer from Christmas til now so we'll start with Christmas. 


Laila raked it in!!!! She got so much stuff we had to take breaks from opening presents!!! 

Christmas Eve with Santa's cookies and milk. Also have carrots for the reindeer. 

Christmas morning with her princess crown and her baby that eats, sleeps and drinks. Santa knew just what she wanted!! 

My accessory queen... slippers, crown, tutu,  wand and matching head band... Ta Da!!!

So sweet!!


In January we went up to Frasier and went tubing, she loved it!!! We'll start skiing next year. 


Having fun tubing with Daddy.


She's just so stinkin' cute I got out the camera and took a few pictures. 






Then Laila had to go and turn 3... who said she could turn 3??? I sure didn't!!! She's supposed to stay my baby forever but I guess she had different ideas. We had a fun Minnie Mouse themed party. I had a Minnie Mouse outfit made for her, it was really cute!!


It's Laila's 3rd birthday!! Aunt Lisa surprised us by coming out from Kansas for Laila's birthday party. She even made a shirt that said I love Laila. We had alot of fun with her!!

Here's Mike, my cousin. He's lived out here for about a year going to school. We enjoy having him around.  
Laila and Grandpa at the party.
Daddy with the pinata full of goodies.

Kids getting the goodies.
Big cupcake just for the birthday girl!!



Laila's 1st day of Young 3's preschool. She was getting her speech therapy thru Child Find and Developmental Pathways. That eneds at her 3rd birthday and transfered to the schools. She loves school!! There are 5 other kids in her class and 2 of them are Chinese, 1 adopted!!!
 That's some of what's been going on with us. I will try to do better with my blogging, promise!!! 

3 comments: